These easy-to-make paleo pancakes will become a breakfast favorite!
“I love making up bags of just the dry ingredients to have on hand for quick assembly in the morning!”
Makes 8-12 pancakes.
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1 tablespoon tapioca flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 cup dairy-free milk
1. Pre-heat a pan to medium heat. Use cooking fat/oil if needed.
2. Mix dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the wet ingredients and whisk until well combined.
4. Pour 1/3 cup of batter onto the pan and cook until bubbles form.
5. Flip the pancakes over and cook until golden brown on both sides.
6. Serve with fresh fruit and maple syrup or honey.