These low-carb buns can be used for burgers, sandwiches, as a side to soup and so much more! They are gluten-free, low-carb, and paleo-friendly!
Makes 4 small buns.
1 cup almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
2/3 cup boiling water
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Boil water.
2. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Pour apple cider vinegar and the boiling water over dry ingredients and stir well.
4. Let the dough sit for a few minutes, to allow the psyllium husk to expand.
5. Separate the dough into 6 pieces.
6. Form bun shapes with your hands and place on a greased baking sheet.
7. Sprinkle your buns with sesame seeds and poppy seeds if desired.
8. Baking for 60 minutes, let cool, and enjoy!
Here's a video I made showing how to make these buns! You can subscribe to my YouTube channel here!